TonerCycle/InkCycle has been recognized by numerous organizations for business growth and the standards they set in
manufacturing, personnel practices and partnership programs. Awards range from Ernst and Young's recognition as
"Entrepreneur of The Year in Manufacturing" to "Private Label Partner of The Year" from a leading office products
retailer. Members of the executive team are regular contributors to Recharger and Imaging Spectrum Magazine as
well as sought after trainers and educators within the industry.
Here are just a few more of the many accolades our business has received:
- Voted 2011 Quality Leader: Inkjet by the readers of Recharger magazine.
- Recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency as a WasteWise Partner in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Routinely recognized as being a Quality Leader: Inkjet and Quality Leader: Toner by the readers of Recharger magazine, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008.
- Voted the inaugural Recharger Green Award Winner in 2010, and also awarded in 2012.
- Named 2004 Small Business of the Year, Kansas City Chamber of Commerce.
- Recipient of the Kansas City Chamber of Commerce Top Ten Small Business of the Year Ranking in both 1999 and 2000 and nominated the last four years for the Kansas City Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year.
- Winner of the 2000 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award in Manufacturing
- Finalist in the 1998 and 1999 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
- Top-ten finalist in 2000 and 1999 and first-place winner of the 1998 Deloitte & Touche, Kansas/Western Missouri Technology Fast 50 Awards, recognized as the highest-growth technology company in the region. Also awarded Fast 500 ranking nationally in all three years.
- Awarded top ten ranking in the 1998 and 1999 Ingram's Corporate Report 100, A salute to Kansas City's fastest-growing companies.
- Recipient of the 1998 State of Kansas Blue Chip Enterprise Award, awarded by Mass Mutual and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- Winner of the 1997 First Premier FastTrac- Super Gazelle Award. Awarded by the National Entrepreneurial Education Foundation.